Friday, April 30, 2010

I want to go to there.


Ohhh I'm so excited! I am going to New York in just a week for work, life, friends and fun. Annnnnnd I get to go to the new gorgeous looking Purl soho. My two favorite stores - Purl and Purl Patchwork - are now combined into one master store. I see a few hundred dollars flying out of my wallet and a few wonderful new project flying back to San Francisco in my suitcase. Swoon.

The one sad thing about a full week in New York is a full week away from my little family - Adam and Biscuit. This will be the longest Adam and I have ever been apart. I know we are very lucky that we have never had to spend more than five days apart in five years. Very lucky - but it will make this trip that much more difficult.

Luckily - I will some of my very best friends in New York to keep me very entertained. Here comes trouble of the best sort.

B.L.E.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

have fun!!! say hello to ny for me...and tell it that i'll be sure to visit at some pt this year, promise!